SYSTEM AND HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
- ANDROID 4.2 OR ABOVE
- IOS 8.0 OR ABOVE
- SUPPORTS BT4.0
HOW IT WORKS?
- AFTER SUCCESSFUL CONNECTION, THE FOURFIT WILL AUTOMATICALLY SYNC THE TIME AND DATE FROM THE PHONE.
- THE APP SYNCS ALL THE DATA FROM THE FOURFIT SUCH AS PEDOMETER, SLEEP MONITOR, HEART RATE MONITOR AND BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR.
- PRESS THE MAIN FOURFIT BUTTON TO SWITCH BETWEEN FUNCTIONS.
- HOME PAGE: SHOWS TIME, DATE AND BATTERY LEVEL. IF PRESSED FOR OVER 3 SECONDS, THE SECOND MAIN SCREEN APPEARS SHOWING TIME, DATE AND STEPS.
- PEDOMETER: COUNTS DAILY STEPS AND RESETS EVERY 24 HOURS IN THE FITPRO TONIC. CHECK HISTORY IN THE APP.
- CALORIES: COUNTS CALORIES SPENT AND RESETS EVERY 24 HOURS IN THE FITPRO TONIC. CHECK HISTORY IN THE APP.
- DISTANCE: COUNTS METERS COMPLETED AND RESETS EVERY 24 HOURS. CHECK HISTORY IN THE APP.
- HEART RATE MONITOR: SWITCH TO THE SCREEN OF HEART RATE MONITOR FOR AUTOMATIC TEST. DATA WILL BE SAVED IN THE APP. LONG PRESS THE BUTTON ON THE SCREEN OF THE WATCH WHEN ON HEART RATE TO OPEN BLOOD PRESSURE AND OXYGEN LEVELS.
- SLEEP MONITOR: OPEN THE FUNCTION OF SLEEP DETECTION IN THE APP TO CHECK DAILY SLEEPING STATUS. DATA SAVED IN THE APP.
- SEDENTARY REMINDER: THE FOURFIT WILL VIBRATE ON EACH REMINDER. TURN ON THE SEDENTARY REMINDER FUNCTION WITHIN THE BAND FUNCTION SETTING IN THE APP.
- SMART ANTI-LOST: THE FOURFIT WILL VIBRATE WHEN THE PHONE AND THE FOURFIT ARE BEYOND THE BLUETOOTH DISTANCE (10M). TURN ON THE SMART ANTI-LOST FUNCTION WITHIN THE BAND FUNCTION SETTING IN THE APP.
- SMART ALARM: THE FOURFIT WILL VIBRATE WHEN THE ALARM GOES OFF. ALARMS ARE SET IN THE APP.
- MESSAGE NOTIFICATION: GET WHATSAPP, INCOMING CALLS, INSTAGRAM, TEXT MESSAGES AND OTHER NOTIFICATIONS ON THE FOURFIT BY TUNRNING ON THIS FUNCTION IN THE APP.
- SHAKE FOR SELFIE: SHAKE THE FOURFIT TO TAKE A PHOTO. CLICK THE SHAKE FOR SELFIE FUNCTION WITHIN THE BAND FUNCTION SETTING IN THE APP.
- SEARCH DEVICE: THE DEVICE WILL VIBRATE WHEN THE SEARCH DEVICE FUNCTION WITHIN THE BAND FUNCTION SETTING IN THE APP IS USED.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t the APP search my band?
1. Make sure the band is charged and on, and the Bluetooth feature in the device is turned on.
2. Check if the phone is connected to another Bluetooth 4.0 device, unpair it first and try again.
3. Exit the APP from the background, open it again, and enter the search device interface to search the device again.
4. Other aspects to consider: Check whether the Bluetooth icon of the band has shown the connection. Also go to “Setting”– “Bluetooth Setting” to view the Bluetooth connection record. Please note that a band can only be connected to one phone. If the band is connected to other devices around it will not work.
5. If still doesn’t work, unpair the band with the device and pair it again.
Why can’t my band push phone calls and messages?
6. When installing APP, you need to select the trust option, agree to the band for contact information, etc. Then select the messages notifications in the app you prefer to receive in the band.
7. Make sure the APP and the band are connected. Turn on the push switch within the APP message “Alert function”.
8. Only messages that the phone can push will be transmitted onto the band, check if the phone has enabled the function of pushing notification.
Why isn’t a contact name in the call reminder of my band?
9. When a call reminder is pushed to the band, the details saved in the device will be pushed to the band. Where there isn’t a name, only the phone number will be displayed.
10.Device should have been granted for the APP to access contact, information, call record, etc.
Heart rate and blood pressure test results are inaccurate?
11.These functions are indicative only and are not 100% accurate. You should not use this for medical purposes.
12.It is suggested to wear the band correctly when measuring. The band should be worn on the wrist, close to the skin, keep still, and keep the arm as high as the heart for measurement.
How to monitor sleep and when to see synchronized sleep data?
13.Band test sleep time is between 22: 00–08: 00. Upload data after 08:00 the next day.
14.To monitor sleep, you need to wear a band to sleep, and detailed sleep data will be synchronized to the APP after 08:00 the next day.
15.If it is not synchronized in time, click the synchronization button in APP for manual synchronization.
Why is the connection is unstable?
16.Some mobile phones will clean up background programs from time to time in order to clean up their memory and optimize their power consumption. At this point, the APP will be cleaned up, it is recommended that users add APP to the phone’s whitelist or self-boot management.
IMPORTANT IP67 WATERPROOF NOTICE
Your FOURFIT is water-resistant, not waterproof. Light rain shouldn’t harm it, but do not immerse your band in liquids of any kind. Do not wear your band while swimming, in the tub or in the shower. Wet environments may damage it. Your band will fail to operate normally if water enters it.
This watch does not be relied on for accurate medical information related to heart, heart rate oxygen and blood pressure. must not be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have concerns about your health visit your GP.