Refunds Policy Ireland
- A product that has been damaged/abused or customised in any way from that of the original condition, may not be returned under any circumstances. For all other products, if the item is returned in the original packaging, we will provide you a refund based on your original method of payment. We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay or via your PayPal account.
- The most efficient way to begin a refund process is to contact us at the office via email at email@example.com From here you will be put into correspondence with a member of our customer service team, where they will establish the root cause of the issue with the product, and whether or not a refund is possible
- Connect with us via our contact page, or by post to
- If you cancel your order, we will:
- Refund you the price you paid for the products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- Refund any delivery costs you paid for the purchase, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- Make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- If you have received the product: 14 days after the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us;
- If you have not received the product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.
- If you have returned the products to us because they are faulty, we will refund the price of the products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- If a product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your contract:
- Then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the contract. Please send it back, by securely packaging the product(s) in the original packaging (including the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that was included with the product) With a cover letter clearly stating your order number, name and address. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee. For your security and peace of mind we highly recommend you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Fourfit cannot be held responsible for lost or damage packages.
- For all web returns please clearly label your parcel and mail to:
Unit 11 North Park , North Road, Finglas ,
- Items purchased from an authorised FourFit retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.
- Unless the product is faulty or not as described (in this case, see below), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us. If the product is one which cannot be returned by post, we estimate that if you use the carrier which delivered the product to you, these costs should not exceed the sums we charged you for delivery. If we have offered to collect the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
- Please Note that refunds can take anywhere up to 7 days to reappear in any given account. Refunds will be issued once a member of our customer service team has confirmed that the refund can be processed, and in some case; can only be issued once the faulty or canceled order has been returned to us.
- Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund or anything else in these Terms of Sale or Additional Policies. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- If you wish to contact us for any other reason, including any complaints, you can contact us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns for Refund
If you wish to return an unused item you may do so within 14 days for a full refund. Please ensure the item is in it's original packaging and is unused and sealed. Please email us at email@example.com to return an item.
The customer will bear the cost of return postage to your country specific returns centre. The prepaid returns label included in your package will give more information